2007-05-10

You lucky, lucky bastards


Hammersmith College, 1986
Originally uploaded by wetwebwork.

I've created a label on the wonder that is Last.fm* and uploaded a song I recorded with my first band, which was known as 'Pubic Dandruff', 'Diarrhoea', 'The Course You Can Brothers', and finally 'Dibbles Dimpled Nibbled Nipple' (you want to try saying that on stage to a crowd. 'Hello, I'm Johnny Cash' it's not).

The Course You Can BrothersEmma

Anyways, in a fit of generosity it's free for download. Play it, love it, hug it, share it, and cringe at the second guitar solo; yes, I should have stopped and thought about cutting it down to a couple of minutes, but what the hell. I was young and couldn't play.

Also, a thank you to Scarlet Rose for licensing her "I'm not a gothic girl !!!" photo under a creative commons license, which allowed me to use it to create the album cover. The dodgy result is down to me, not her. =)

*although last.fm won't let me combine my old school 2003 account with my more recent 2005 one that contains all my stats, so they're "minor wonderful with corporate greed rising" at the moment :(

No comments: