2007-05-10

Gig details!

After a flood of emails*, here's some rough details of our next gig. We've been asked back to the 'Inn On The Green' despite me being so wired last time that the only recollection I have is of me playing our tightest song** wrong, and playing another at a different tempo to the rest of the band, who were obviously wrong and just getting me back. =/

So... Friday May 25th June 1st, 'Inn On The Green'. We're one of three bands, and we're pushing to go on first (before playing: less time for me to drink, after playing: more time for me too drink = win win).

The other two bands are a couple of girls on keyboards (alriiiiight) and The Dead; which is impossible to find on MySpace, so I've no idea what they're like. Probably freakin' awesome, though.

Expect flyers soon, as I've offered to knock some up.

*a comment to my last post
**Dead Kennedys - 'Too Drunk Too Fuck'

No comments: