2007-09-10

A bit too much...


Scuzzbuckets

A long long Friday night, a lost Saturday, a very heavy Sunday, and then a practice tonight which felt like the whole weekend again squeezed into three hours. Not sure I can keep this up.

But the set is a lot tighter, and Gary was on form, getting the sound together and tweaking the arrangements. We were beat by 9pm, and I was a bit gutted we were going to call it a night without adding anything new, but pestering Gary to show me the bass line for Elvis Costello's 'Pump It Up' meant we ended up giving it a go (after plugging everything back in), and I while I doubt we'll get a chance to practice it again in time for the next gig, I'm sure it'll be in the set soon. Probably sounding somewhere between the original and The Wildhearts version.

No comments: